Anti-Aging Programs and Age Management Programs
Kristy Vermeulen, N.D. offers a variety of natural treatments to her patients to help them experience a higher quality of life. San Francisco Anti Aging Specialist Kristy Vermeulen, N.D. offers wellness programs for adults and children. These programs can include bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, clinical nutrition assessment and recommendations, food allergy and sensitivity testing, supplementation with vitamins, minerals, herbs and other natural substances, heavy metal detoxification, HCG weight loss, and optimization of the gastrointestinal, immune and cardiovascular systems.
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Diet and Nutrition
- Food sensitivity testing and gastrointestinal support
- HCG Weight Loss Diet
- Immune system optimization
- Adrenal fatigue support
- Menopause and andropause support
- Thyroid optimization
Our program is for anyone who wants to achieve optimal health, prevent disease and develop a personal plan for wellness. If you are looking to make positive changes in your life we invite you to come visit, ask questions, and share your thoughts and ideas with Naturopathic Doctor Kristy Vermeulen.
It is our goal to create a personal long-term anti aging program tailored to your specific needs. By evaluating your nutrition, hormone status, nutrient deficiencies and health related risk factors we are able to design a unique health program to keep you at looking and feeling great. Kristy Vermeulen, N.D. is dedicated to helping you prevent many of chronic illnesses associated with hormonal imbalances and aging.
Our anti-aging program consists of 3 phases: Evaluation, Treatment and Maintenance.
Before starting a treatment program it is important for Kristy Vermeulen, N.D. to have as much information as possible. This first evaluation consultation involves:
- Comprehensive consult covering your current health concerns, medical history, diet and lifestyle, family history and much more.
- Physical exam include body composition analysis
- Lab testing for a general health overview, hormone levels, nutrient deficiencies and food sensitivities .
Treatment can begin once the lab results are in. Based on the results Kristy Vermeulen, N.D. will formulate a treatment program including some of the following:
- Bioidentical hormones
- HCG weight loss diet
- Diet suggestions and nutrition plans taking your food sensitivities into consideration
- Lifestyle suggestions to promote exercise, optimal sleep and decreased stress
- Specific health supplements, vitamins and/or minerals
Once you are on the treatment program it is important to follow-up with your progress. We will need to re-test your hormone and nutrient levels to ensure you are taking the best possible dose for your body and have an in-office visit to monitor your progress, answer any questions you have and make modifications to the treatment program if necessary. Regular follow-ups allow us to safely monitor your health to keep you looking and feeling your best.
To learn more about the services and programs offered, contact San Francisco Anti Aging Specialist, Kristy Vermeulen, N.D. today to schedule a consultation!